Relaxed and Refreshed: CBD Rum Recipe
Who said rum is exclusive for vacations!? Rum actually has an interesting history. It was the first alcohol that was brewed for the purpose of pleasure drinking, similarly hemp was the first agricultural plant that was grown for industrial purposes! Combining these two together can lead to some delicious results.
Impress your “quaranteam” with this delicious infusion of rum and our 04 tincture. The lemon flavor is perfect for upping your cocktail repertoire, and the CBDV in it combats any nausea effects leaving you feeling refreshed and energized.
- 3 shots of your favorite rum
- 1 shot of fresh organic lime juice
- 1/2 shot of organic maple syrup or your favorite sweetener
- 1 shot of your favorite ginger beer
- dash of Angostura bitters
- 1 dropper of 04 Inspire Tincture Oil Drops
Optional: rim garnish like spicy seasoning, sugar, or salt
- Pour all ingredients except the ginger beer into a shaker or large glass
- Add ice and shake well until chilled. If you’re using a large glass instead of a shaker, take another large glass and use it as your cover
- Strain over fresh ice in a rim garnished glass, top with ginger beer
Optional: add a drink garnish, like an orange peel, lime, or jalapeno if you’re feeling spicy